Turkey breast with citrus honey sauce
1 cup(s), (185g)
½ small, (thinly sliced)
Green olives, drained
60 g, (1/3 cup) pitted, thinly sliced
35 g, (1/4 cup)
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
No added sugar orange juice
125 ml, (1/2 cup)
Skinless turkey breast
450 g, (buy 4 x 125g steaks), fat trimmed
1 tbs, finely grated
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place the couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Cover, then allow to stand for 3–5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Stir in the oil.
- Add the onion, olives, currants, parsley and half the orange juice to the couscous. Stir to combine.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from the pan.
- Add the ginger to the pan and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the zest, lemon juice, honey and remaining orange juice. Simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Return turkey to the pan and cook, turning to coat in the sauce, for 1 minute.
- Serve couscous with the turkey drizzled with the citrus sauce.