Turkey and mushroom stir-fry
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
2 tsp, finely grated
¼ cup(s), freshly squeezed (60ml)
60 ml, (1/4 cup)
2 tsp, or canola variety
Skinless turkey breast
500 g, thinly sliced
Swiss brown mushrooms
200 g, sliced
100 g, sliced
5 individual, thinly sliced
2 tsp, toasted
- Combine stock, rind, juice, hoisin sauce and cornflour in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet instructions or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over a high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and heat for 20 seconds. Stir-fry turkey, in 3 batches, for 2–3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Reheat wok over high heat. Add remaining oil and heat for 20 seconds. Stir-fry mushrooms and two-thirds of the shallots for 3–4 minutes or until golden. Return turkey to wok with hoisin mixture. Stir-fry for 1–2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top rice with turkey stir-fry. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and remaining shallots.