Tropical fruit and yoghurt cheesecake
97% fat-free cottage cheese
Nestle Soleil Yoghurt, Passionfruit
WW Chocolate Bar, Coconut Delight
5 bar(s), finely chopped
3 tsp, mixed with 2 tbs boiling water
Vanilla bean extract
Passionfruit, pulp, canned
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
Lychees, canned in natural juice, drained
283 g, (1/2 565g tub)
½ medium, thinly sliced
- Lightly spray a 20cm (base measurement) springform tin with oil. Line base and side with baking paper. Arrange coconut bar evenly over base of tin.
- Place 2 tablespoons boiling water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle gelatine over water and whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Process low fat Peach & Mango Yoghurt, cottage cheese, vanilla and sugar in a food processor until smooth. With motor running, gradually add gelatine mixture until combined. Stir in half the passionfruit pulp.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin. Cover and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from tin. Top with lychees, mango and remaining passionfruit. Cut into slices to serve.