1 medium, finely chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
Canned diced tomatoes
500 g, cut into 1cm-thick slices
Grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup(s), (20g)
Canned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
1 400g can, (400g)
1 small, thinly sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Heat half the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add paste, tomatoes and ¼ cup (60ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook tofu for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden and heated through. Transfer to a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Preheat grill on high. Top tofu with tomato mixture and parmesan. Grill for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine rocket, beans, fennel, vinegar, basil and remaining oil in a bowl. Serve parmigiana with fennel salad.