Tofu and soba stir-fry
Dry soba noodles (100% buckwheat)
250 g, cut into 2cm cubes
Fresh mixed vegetables
400 g, stir-fry mix
2 tsp, grated
Baby spinach leaves
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions, or until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp sesame oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry tofu for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp sesame oil in wok. Stir-fry vegetables and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves, 2 tablespoons of water and ponzu sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add drained noodles and tofu and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.