Teriyaki noodle beef stir-fry
Lean beef sirloin steak
400 g, (buy 500g) fat trimmed, thinly sliced
Dried chilli flakes
Dried egg noodles
1 tbs, 3cm piece, grated
300 g, cut into 2cm pieces
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place steak in a medium bowl. Lightly spray with oil. Season with chilli, and salt and pepper and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Cook egg noodles following packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry ginger for 30 seconds. Add beans and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, adding a splash of water if it starts to stick. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches, for 1-2 minutes.
- Return beans to wok along with noodles and teriyaki sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until hot. Serve.