Tandoori chicken and grilled vegetables
Low-fat natural yoghurt
Skinless chicken thigh
540 g, cut into 4 pieces
2 individual, cobs, cut into 2cm-thick slices
4 small, (roma), halved
2 bunch(es), trimmed
4 whole, black, trimmed
⅓ cup(s), mango
2 tbs, coarsely chopped
- Place fennel seeds in a small non-stick frying pan. Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Crush seeds in a mortar and pestle until ground into a powder.
- Combine tandoori paste, ground fennel and 2 tablespoons yoghurt in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange chicken on prepared tray and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Wrap naan bread in foil and heat in oven following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Lightly spray corn, tomatoes, asparagus and mushrooms with oil and cook, turning occasionally, for 8–10 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine chutney, coriander and remaining yoghurt in a small bowl. Arrange chicken and vegetables on a serving platter. Serve with the mango chutney yoghurt and warm naan bread.