Surf and turf
400 g, (kipfler), thickly sliced diagonally
4 clove(s), unpeeled
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), (120g)
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 cup(s), torn
¼ cup(s), torn
500 g, (2 cobs), halved
Beef scotch fillet (rib eye), raw
320 g, fat trimmed (buy 400g)
Raw peeled prawns
12 medium, tails intact
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200˚C or 180˚C fan-forced. Place potatoes and garlic on a baking tray, lightly spray with oil and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook peas for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- To make the dressing, squeeze the roasted garlic from its skin into a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, juice and mustard.
- To make potato salad, combine the potatoes, peas, parsley, mint and dressing in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Cook corn for 10-12 mins, turning occasionally or until tender. Season beef with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook beef for 3-4 mins each side for medium or to your liking.
- Cook prawns for 3 mins each side or until cooked through. Serve beef and prawns with warm potato salad and corn.