Sumac grilled prawns with corn, tomato and quinoa salad
½ cup(s), (100g) rinsed, drained
300 g, (buy 400g whole) peeled, deviened, tails intact
2 medium, quartered
1 medium, cut into wedges
200 g, grape, halved
Baby spinach leaves
1 medium, halves, to serve
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Cook quinoa with 1 teaspoon sumac following packet instructions. Transfer to a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, process remaining sumac and almonds in a small food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Add prawns and toss to coat.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over high heat. Lightly spray corn, capsicum, onion and tomatoes with oil and cook, turning, for 6–8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook prawns for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Using a sharp knife, remove kernels from corn cob. Discard cob. Thickly slice capsicum. Combine corn kernels, capsicum, onion, tomatoes, spinach, coriander, mint and juice with quinoa. Top salad with prawns and serve with lemon halves.