Steak with horseradish and celeriac remoulade
500 g, (chat)
250 g, coarsley grated
⅓ cup(s), (100g)
2 tbs, chopped, plus extra
Baby capers, rinsed, drained
2 tsp, chopped
Lean beef sirloin steak
480 g, (buy 600g), fat trimmed
3 x 3 second spray(s)
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a tray. Using a potato masher, flatten potatoes slightly. Lightly spray with oil.
- Combine celeriac, juice, mayonnaise, horseradish cream, chopped chives and capers in a bowl. Set remoulade aside.
- Preheat a barbecue over medium-high heat (see note). Cook potatoes on flat plate, turning, for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray beef with oil and cook on grill for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover beef with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Lightly spray asparagus with oil and cook on grill, turning, for 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle steak with extra chives and serve with potatoes, asparagus and celeriac remoulade.