Spinach, ricotta and pumpkin ravioli
450 g, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
1 clove(s), crushed
1 bunch(es), trimmed
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
½ cup(s), (100g)
Gow gee wrappers
32 individual, (8cm round)
1 tbs, extra-virgin
1 tbs, finely chopped
1 bunch(es), shredded diagonally
2 small, halved
Grated parmesan cheese
- Boil, steam or microwave pumpkin until tender. Mash in a bowl with garlic until almost smooth.
- Meanwhile, steam spinach until tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain, squeezing out as much excess moisture as possible. Finely chop spinach and add to mashed pumpkin with ricotta, flour and nutmeg. Mix until well combined.
- Lay 16 gow gee wrappers on a flat surface. Place 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture in the middle of each wrapper. Brush edges with water and top with remaining wrappers. Press ravioli edges to seal.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add chives and remove from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes to infuse.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add asparagus and zucchini and cook for 1 minute or until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon. Cover to keep warm. Return water to the boil. Cook ravioli, in batches, for 2–3 minutes or until they float to the surface. Remove with a slotted spoon. Cover to keep warm.
- Divide asparagus and zucchini among plates and top with ravioli. Serve drizzled with chive oil and sprinkled with parmesan.