Spinach, pancetta and ricotta cannelloni
100 g, (8 slices)
250 g, (or frozen and thawed), chopped
4 individual, thinly sliced
1 medium, coarsley grated
Low-fat ricotta cheese
2 cup(s), (560g)
1 tbs, chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
Fresh lasagne sheets
4 individual, (200g)
Grated parmesan cheese
4 cup(s), (120g)
1 medium, halved, thinly sliced
½ medium, diced
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pancetta on prepared tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool slightly. Finely chop.
- Place spinach, shallots, zucchini, pancetta and 1½ cups (360g) ricotta in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lightly spray a 1.5L (8-cup capacity) ovenproof baking dish with oil. Place puree, basil and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine. Spread 1⁄3 cup (80ml) tomato mixture over base of prepared dish.
- Cut lasagne sheets in half to make 8 rectangles. Place 1⁄3 cup (80ml) spinach mixture along the centre of each sheet. Roll to enclose filling. Place cannelloni, in a single layer, in prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining puree over cannelloni. Crumble over remaining ricotta and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, place rocket, cucumber, avocado and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Serve cannelloni with rocket salad.