Spicy prawn and tostada salad
4 small, white, (4 x 26g)
1 medium, finely chopped
500 g, peeled, deveined (buy 1kg)
Fresh red chilli
2 tsp, finely chopped, (jalapenos) drained, finely chopped
2 cup(s), shredded, (160g), shredded
1 small, finely chopped
1½ small, finely chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
2 tbs, chopped leaves
Extra light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray tortillas with oil and place onto 2 baking trays. Bake for 8–10 minutes, turning once, or until tostadas are crisp and golden. Cool.
- Meanwhile, combine mango, capsicum, onion and coriander in a small bowl. Set salsa aside.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Combine prawns, jalapeños, oil and half the juice in a medium bowl. Cook prawn mixture, turning occasionally, for 3–4 minutes or until prawns change colour and just cooked through.
- Whisk sour cream and remaining juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add 1–2 teaspoons water until thin enough to pour.
- Place tostadas onto serving plates. Top with lettuce, prawn mixture and salsa. Drizzle with sour cream mixture. Serve.