Self saucing chocolate pudding
White self-raising flour
1 cup(s), (150g)
¼ cup(s), (25g) dark variety
Granulated stevia sweetener
½ cup(s), (110g)
½ cup(s), (125ml)
Reduced fat oil spread
50 g, melted, cooled
Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a 4-cup (1 litre) capacity baking dish with oil.
- Sift flour and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder into a bowl. Stir in half the stevia and make a well in centre.
- Use a fork to whisk milk, egg, spread and vanilla in a jug.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and fold until just combined. Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon of remaining cocoa powder and sift remaining over surface of batter. Sprinkle with remaining stevia. Carefully pour 1½ cups (375 ml) boiling water over batter (over back of a spoon to prevent holes). Bake for 30–35 minutes or until firm to a gentle touch. Sprinkle with reserved cocoa powder and serve warm.