Self-saucing chocolate hazelnut pudding
½ cup(s), (125ml)
50 g, chopped
Reduced fat oil spread
Chocolate hazelnut spread
¼ cup(s), (60g)
⅓ cup(s), (35g)
White self-raising flour
1 cup(s), (150g)
⅔ cup(s), (150g)
1 medium, lightly whisked
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray a round, 8-cup (2L) capacity ovenproof dish with oil.
- Combine the milk, chocolate, spread, chocolate hazelnut spread and 2 tablespoons of the cocoa in a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Place the flour and half the sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the chocolate mixture and egg until combined. Pour into the prepared dish.
- Combine the remaining cocoa and sugar in a jug. Pour over 1½ cup (375ml) boiling water and stir to combine. Gently pour over the pudding batter in the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a cake-like top forms and a skewer inserted halfway into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes to rest before serving.