Seared tuna with ginger and noodles
Soba noodles, dry
2 clove(s), crushed
1 tbs, finely grated
1 large, thinly sliced
Chinese cabbage (wombok)
4 cup(s), (320g) coarsley chopped
2 cup(s), (260g)
Rice wine vinegar
20 ml, (1tbs)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Prepare noodles following packet instructions or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a bowl. Add oil and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic and ginger in a shallow bowl. Add tuna and turn to coat.
- Lightly spray a deep non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook tuna for 1 minute each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover tuna with foil and set aside to rest for 2 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Lightly spray same pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum and wombok, stirring, for 2 minutes until just tender (see tips). Add edamame and half the shallots and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Add noodles, vinegar, tamari and honey and toss to combine. Serve noodle mixture topped with tuna and remaining shallots.