Salmon, asparagus and chive omelette
SmartPoints® value per serving
70 g, spears
1 medium, ( 160g) cooked, flaked
1 tbs, chopped, plus extra 2tsp to serve
- Cook asparagus in a small saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and chop.
- Combine asparagus and salmon in a medium bowl.
- Whisk eggs, skim milk and chives in a jug. Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes or until almost set.
- Using a spatula, draw edges of omelette into centre, allowing uncooked egg to run underneath. Repeat until omelette is nearly set.
- Spoon asparagus and salmon over half the omelette. Fold to enclose filling. Cook for 1 minute or until warm.