Roasted vegetables with herbed cheese
97% fat-free cottage cheese
500 g, (Japanese), peeled, thinly sliced
2 medium, thickly sliced
250 g, quartered
2 bunch(es), trimmed
2 tbs, finely chopped
2 large, (roma), finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin and capsicum on one of the prepared trays. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Place the mushrooms and asparagus on the second prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake, with the pumpkin, for 8–10 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the cheese, rind, basil and half the chives in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Combine the tomatoes, vinegar, remaining chives and remaining oil in a separate bowl.
- Layer the roasted vegetables and cheese mixture on serving plates and top with the tomato salsa. Serve.