Roasted chicken breast with spiced cauliflower
Cayenne pepper, ground
¼ tsp, pinch
skinless chicken breast
500 g, cut into florets
2 x 3 second spray(s)
1 tbs, finely chopped
1 medium, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 205°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine oil, coriander, turmeric, cumin and cayenne in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in the middle of prepared tray in a single layer. Brush each piece with ½ teaspoon oil mixture.
- Add cauliflower to bowl and toss to coat. Place cauliflower around chicken and lightly spray chicken and cauliflower with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm. Toss cauliflower with chicken juices on tray and bake a further 10 minutes or until browned and tender. Sprinkle with coriander.
- Thickly slice chicken across grain and divide among serving plates. Divide cauliflower among plates. Squeeze half the lime over chicken and cauliflower and serve with additional lime wedges.