Ricotta and raspberry cheesecake
Biscuits, chocolate chip, reduced-fat
Reduced fat oil spread
50 g, melted
Reduced-fat cream cheese
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
1 cup(s), (240g)
⅓ cup(s), (75g)
Fresh lemon rind
1 cup(s), (150g), or frozen
- Lightly spray an 18cm (base measurement) springform tin with oil (see tip). Line base and side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely chopped. Add spread and process until combined. Press biscuit mixture over base of prepared tin and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Process cream cheese, ricotta and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Add egg, egg white and finely grated rind and process until smooth.
- Spoon half the cream cheese mixture over biscuit base and scatter with half the raspberries. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and smooth the surface.
- Place a ramekin in the base of a 4.5 litre (18-cup) slow cooker. Pour enough cold water into cooker to come halfway up the side of dish. Place cheesecake on dish and cover loosely with paper towel. Cook, covered, on high for 1 hour 30 minutes or until just set.
- Turn off cooker and remove lid. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool slightly. Remove cheesecake from cooker and set aside to cool to room temperature. Cover and place in fridge overnight. Serve sprinkled with remaining raspberries, extra rind and icing sugar.