Quinoa bowl with tahini sauce
Skinless chicken breast
360 g, (buy 400g)
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
½ clove(s), crushed
Ground all spice
Coleslaw, without dressing
250 g, halved
1 medium, sliced
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Halve chicken breast fillets horizontally. Cook for 4 minutes each side.
- Combine yoghurt with tahini, garlic, cumin, allspice and 2 tbs water in a bowl.
- Cook quinoa following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls.
- Transfer chicken to chopping board and thickly slice. Add coleslaw mix and cherry tomatoes to pan and toss.
- Top quinoa with coleslaw, tomato, chicken, avocado and tahini sauce.