Pumpkin and spinach frittata
300 g, chopped
Baby spinach leaves
100 g, extra to serve
1 medium, chopped
- Cook pumpkin in a saucepan of boiling water for 3-5 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Place spinach in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high (100%) for 1 minute. Cool, chop coarsely and squeeze out any moisture.
- Heat oil in a non-stick, ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, stirring, for 6-8 minutes or until softened. Stir in curry powder, cumin and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir spinach and pumpkin into onion mixture in pan. Pour over egg mixture and gently stir. Cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until almost set.
- Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3-5 minutes or until set. Serve with extra baby spinach leaves and chopped tomato.