- 2 medium Carrot, raw, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 medium Capsicum, red, raw, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 individual Celery, raw, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp harissa, paste (see Note)
- 500 g green prawns, (24 prawns), peeled, tails intact
- 1 can(s) Lentils, canned, rinsed, drained, (1x400g can)
- 400 g green beans, halved
- 4 medium Egg
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook carrot, capsicum, celery and garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, harissa and 1½ cups (375ml) water and bring to the boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
Add prawns, lentils and beans and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Using the back of a spoon, make 4 indents in vegetable mixture. Crack 1 egg into each indent. Cook, covered, for 3–4 minutes or until whites are just set and yolks are still runny or cooked to your liking. Serve sprinkled with coriander.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: 1x100g wholemeal Lebanese bread (quartered) to serve. TIP: You can cook the vegetables in 1 tablespoon olive oil in Step 1 if you prefer. Swap lentils for any other canned legumes. NOTE: Harissa paste is available in a tube in the condiments aisle of supermarkets.