Peri peri chicken burger
Peri peri seasoning
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, (Buy 2 x 250g), halved horizontally
Multigrain bread roll
4 medium, (4 x 50g rolls), split
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
8 each, leaves
2 medium, sliced
½ medium, thinly sliced into rings
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place 3 teaspoons of peri peri seasoning in a shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over medium heat. Cook chicken for 3–4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover chicken with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rolls, cut side down, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Combine yoghurt and remaining peri peri seasoning in a small bowl.
- Fill rolls with lettuce, tomato, onion, chicken and drizzle with peri peri yoghurt.