4 hr 25 min
Crunches of tropical passionfruit pulp make a sweet topping for this creamy custard slice that's a guaranteed winner for morning tea or school recess
Reduced-fat puff pastry
165 g, just thawed
Low-fat fruit flavoured yoghurt
250 g, passionfruit flavoured
1½ tbs, powder
Reduced-fat vanilla custard
1 cup(s), (250ml)
¼ cup(s), (40g), sifted
2 tsp, pulp
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line base and 2 long sides of a 24cm x 7cm (base measurement) loaf tin with baking paper, allowing it to overhang.
- Cut pastry into two 24.5cm x 8cm rectangles. Discard remaining pastry. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pastry rectangles on prepared tray and top with a sheet of baking paper weighed down with another baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove top baking tray and paper. Cool.
- Meanwhile, place 100ml warm water in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatine. Whisk until combined. Combine Nestlé® Soleil™ Passionfruit Yoghurt and custard in a large bowl and whisk in gelatine mixture until smooth.
- Place one cooked pastry sheet into prepared tin and pour over yoghurt mixture. Top with remaining pastry sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine icing sugar and passionfruit pulp in a small bowl until smooth (add 1 2 or 1 teaspoon boiling water if necessary). Spread mixture over top of pastry. Stand for 1 hour or until set. Lift from tin, cut into 4 slices and serve.