Rice, white, dry
1¼ cup(s), (250g)
40 ml, (2tbs)
2 tsp, hot
150 g, cut into florets
1 medium, cut into matchsticks
2 clove(s), crushed
1 tsp, grated
125 g, halved
50 g, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
1 individual, sliced
16 individual, peeled (16 grreen, tails removed)
2 individual, thinly sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Cook rice, following packet instructions, or until just tender (see tip). Place kecap manis, soy and chilli sauces and sesame oil in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and carrot, separately, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat for 1 minute. Add half the peanut oil and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry garlic, ginger, corn, beans and celery for 3–4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Reheat wok over high heat. Add remaining peanut oil and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry prawns, in batches, for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through. Add rice, broccoli, carrot, corn mixture and soy mixture and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into pan and cook for 2–3 minutes on 1 side or until egg is just set. Divide rice mixture among serving plates and top each with a fried egg. Serve sprinkled with shallots and freshly ground black pepper.