Mini lamb meatloaves with burghul, feta and roasted capsicum
350 g, halved
2 baby, cut into wedges
2 medium, cut into batons
⅓ cup(s), (55g)
Roasted capsicum, not in oil
100 g, finely chopped
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
¼ cup(s), chopped
Fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
Lean lamb mince
Reduced fat feta cheese
40 g, crumbled
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread potatoes over prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes. Add fennel and zucchini and bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray four ¾-cup (185ml) capacity ovenproof dishes with oil (see note). Combine 2 tablespoons burghul, 1 tablespoon capsicum, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 teaspoon rind in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining burghul, capsicum, parsley, rind, mince and feta in a large bowl. Press mince mixture into prepared dishes. Place on a baking tray and cover with foil. Bake with potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and drain off excess juices.
- Line baking tray with baking paper. Invert meatloaves onto prepared tray. Press reserved burghul mixture over meatloaves and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 5–10 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through and topping is golden.
- Drizzle roasted vegetables with balsamic glaze and serve with meatloaves.