760 g, (Buy 4x190g), cut into chips
4 medium, finely chopped
1 medium, finely chopped
¼ cup(s), finely chopped
¼ medium, finely chopped
1 large, coarsely mashed
extra light sour cream
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place potato and egg white in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread chips in a single layer on prepared trays. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden.
- Meanwhile, place two-thirds of the tomatoes in a medium bowl. Add capsicum, coriander and half the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Toss salsa to combine.
- Place avocado, juice and remaining tomatoes and onion in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss guacamole to combine.
- Serve chips with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.