Korean-style noodles with beef
100 g, mung bean noodles
Lean beef rump steak
400 g, (Buy 500g), fat trimmed, thinly sliced
1 tbs, gluten free variety
2 clove(s), crushed
1 medium, thinly sliced
100 g, sliced
1 large, cut into long matchsticks
1 large, thinly sliced
Baby spinach leaves
2 tsp, toasted
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Prepare noodles following packet instructions or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Add oil and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, toss sesame seeds in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine beef, tamari, maple syrup and garlic in a bowl. Lightly spray same pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook beef mixture, stirring, in batches, for 2 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
- Cook onion and mushrooms in same pan, stirring, for 1–2 minutes or until softened. Add carrot and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Return beef mixture, spinach and noodles to pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through and spinach just wilts. Serve topped with sesame seeds.