Harissa lamb with grilled vegetables and lemon dressing
2 tsp, paste
Lean lamb leg roast
400 g, (Buy 500g) fat trimmed
2 small, thinly sliced diagonally
1 large, cut into 3cm wide strips
1 medium, (1x400g) cut into 1cm-thick rounds
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tbs, chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
Cooked brown rice
2 cup(s), (340g)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine the harissa paste and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the lamb and toss to coat. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover the lamb with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray the zucchini, capsicum and eggplant with oil. Grill the vegetables for 2-3 minutes each side, or until lightly charred and tender.
- Combine the oil, parsley, garlic and extra lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Thickly slice the lamb. Serve with the grilled vegetables, rice and drizzle with the lemon dressing.