Grilled steak, haloumi and vegetable stacks
orange sweet potato (kumara)
200 g, cut into 1cm thick slices
fresh flat-leaf parsley
⅓ cup(s), chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
1 x 3 second spray(s)
1 medium, cut diagonally into 1cm thick slices)
1 medium, quartered
4 whole, portobello
trimmed beef scotch fillet
400 g, (Buy 500g) fat-trimmed
100 g, thickly sliced
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato slices until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine parsley, garlic, rind, juice and half the oil in a small bowl. Set dressing aside.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over medium-high heat. Combine potato, zucchini, capsicum, mushrooms and remaining oil in a large bowl. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5–6 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, season steaks with salt and pepper. Cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Cook haloumi for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Top steaks with potato, mushrooms, capsicum, zucchini and haloumi. Serve drizzled with dressing.