SmartPoints® value per serving
Luxurious crunchy biscuits, perfect treat especially around Christmas time
Corn flakes cereal
100 g, chopped
Sweetened skim condensed milk
40 g, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 180˚C. Grease two oven trays and line with baking paper.
- Combine Cornflakes, almonds and cherries in a large bowl. Add the condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of mixture onto prepared trays, about 4cm apart.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays Drizzle cooled Florentines with melted chocolate.
- Stand for 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.