Fennel chicken with apple and potato salad
800 g, halved
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, (2 x 250g) fat trimmed
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
Red apple, unpeeled
2 medium, cut into matchsticks
1 medium, thinly sliced
White wine vinegar
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain and leave to cool in a colander.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken fillets in half horizontally to make 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken all over with fennel and season with salt and pepper. Lightly spray with oil.
- Heat a non-stick chargrill pan or frying pan over medium heat and cook chicken for 6-8 minutes each side until cooked through. Transfer chicken to a warm plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Cut into slices.
- Whisk yoghurt, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add potatoes, apples and onion and gently toss to coat. Serve with chicken.