Dijon roasted salmon with vegetables
1 tsp, seeds
600 g, (4x150g fillets)
4 cup(s), shredded
125 g, thinly sliced
1 cup(s), grated
Salt reduced chicken stock
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
3 tsp, finely grated
1 x 3 second spray(s)
1 medium, wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cumin seeds in a small dry frying pan and heat over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan often for 1-2 minutes or until seeds are fragrant and lightly toasted.
- Combine sugar and mustard in a small bowl. Place salmon on prepared tray. Spread mustard mixture over salmon. Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is just cooked and still pink in the centre or cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Add cabbage, kale, carrot, stock, ginger, cumin seeds and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and water evaporates.
- Divide vegetable mixture among plates and top with a salmon fillet. Serve with lime wedges.