Cumin-spiced lamb cutlets with radish and cucumber raita
2 individual, finely chopped
1 medium, deseeded, finely chopped
Low-fat natural yoghurt
3 cup(s), (90g)
100 g, halved
1 small, thinly sliced
Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1½ tbs, (25g)
99% fat-free French dressing
Lamb French cutlet(s) or rack(s), raw
380 g, fat trimmed (8x50g)
2 tsp, 1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup(s), (185g)
- Place radish, cucumber, juice and yogurt in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Set raita aside.
- Place salad leaves, fresh and semi-dried tomatoes, capsicum, pepitas and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place lamb on a plate and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle both sides of lamb with ground cumin. Sprinkle one side with cumin seeds.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Scrape with a fork to separate grains. Serve lamb with couscous, salad and raita.