Crumbed fish with wild rice salad
½ cup(s), (80g)
¾ cup(s), (150g)
2 individual, husk and silk removed
¼ cup(s), (35g), chopped
½ small, finely chopped
70 g, (wholemeal)
1 clove(s), crushed
1 tsp, chopped
1 tsp, extra
900 g, (buy 6x150g fillets)
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add wild rice and cook for 15 minutes. Add the brown rice and cook for 30 minutes or until the rice is tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium heat. Cook the corn cobs for 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked and lightly browned. Cool. Using a small sharp knife, cut off the kernels.
- Combine the rice, corn, cranberries and onion in a bowl. Drizzle with the lime juice and oil. Toss to coat. Place in the fridge until required. Return to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. combine breadcrumbs, garlic, rosemary and extra oil in a bowl. Place the fish onto the prepared tray and press the breadcrumb mixture on top of the fish. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and fish is cooked through.
- Toss the watercress through the rice mixture. Serve with the fish.