Cottage cheese frittatas
SmartPoints® value per serving
Watch these perfect sized starters disappear from the plates in a flash! A perfect dish to tease the appetite.
97% fat-free cottage cheese
Canned corn kernels in brine, rinsed, drained
1 can(s), 420g size can, (420g can, drained)
Baby spinach leaves
60 g, chopped
2 tbs, chopped
1 cup(s), to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray six ⅔-cup (160ml) capacity muffin tins with oil and line the bases with baking paper.
- Whisk the cottage cheese and eggs in a bowl until combined. Stir in the corn, spinach, and 1½ tbs chives, and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Meanwhile, line an oven tray with baking paper. Divide tomatoes into 4 bunches and arrange on the tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until soft.
- Leave the frittatas in the tins until cool enough to handle. Run a small knife around the insides of the tins to loosen the frittatas. Remove paper. Serve frittatas with the tomatoes topped with the remaining chives and watercress.