Chocolate, orange and almond slice
white self-raising flour
2 tbs, finely grated
27 g, (1/3 cup) ground
2 small, lightly beaten
Pauls Mousse, Chocolate, Low Fat
unpeeled navel orange
1 small, juiced and zested
80 g, (1/2 cup) chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Spray a 26cm x 16cm slice tin with oil and line with baking paper.
- Place flour, cocoa and almonds into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and caster sugar.
- Fold through the NESTLÉ DIET Chocolate Mousse. Fold chocolate mixture into the flour mixture along with the orange juice and zest.
- Stir in half the chocolate bits. Spoon into prepared tin. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate bits and flaked almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked. Stand in tin for 5 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack and cut into 15 squares.