Chocolate mousse with raspberry chia and biscotti
½ cup(s), (125ml)
¼ cup(s), (25g), sifted
1 tsp, powder
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
1 cup(s), (240g)
300 g, thawed
60 g, broken into shards
75 g, fresh
10 g, shaved
- Combine milk and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until just simmering. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small bowl and sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Add gelatine to milk mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a medium bowl. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Stir in yoghurt.
- Using electric beaters, beat egg white in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1½ tablespoons honey until well combined. Gently fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture. Cover mousse with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, place raspberries and remaining honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, crushing raspberries with a fork, then simmer for 2 minutes. Stir through chia seeds and set aside to cool. Cover and place in fridge until chilled.
- Layer half each of the raspberry chia, chocolate mousse and biscotti into six 2/3-cup (160ml) capacity glasses. Repeat layers with remaining raspberry chia, mousse and biscotti. Cover and place in fridge until required. Serve topped with almond bread, fresh raspberries and chocolate.