Cauliflower and kumara salad with Indian yoghurt dressing
500 g, cut into florets (see note)
orange sweet potato (kumara)
500 g, cut into 2cm pieces
dried chilli flakes
350 g, cut into florets
butter beans, canned, drained and rinsed
1 can(s), 400g size can
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
¼ cup(s), (60g)
1 tsp, sesame seed paste
baby spinach leaves
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread cauliflower and sweet potato on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with chilli and 1 teaspoon garam masala and toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Combine broccoli, beans, oil and 2 teaspoons juice in a bowl. Combine yoghurt, tahini, 1½ tablespoons water, remaining juice and garam masala in a small bowl.
- Combine spinach, cauliflower mixture and broccoli mixture in a large bowl. Serve with yoghurt dressing.