Caribbean-style salmon bowl
300 g, (buy 2 x 150g fillets)
1 tbs, jerk variety
2 individual, cobs
250 g, quartered
4 individual, finely chopped
Fresh red chilli
1 whole, small, deseeded, finely chopped
½ cup(s), (100g)
¼ cup(s), finely chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Coat salmon with seasoning. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick chargrill pan over medium-high heat and lightly spray with oil. Cook corn cobs for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until charred all over. Set aside to cool.
- Using a sharp knife, slice corn kernels from cobs. Transfer to a medium bowl with tomatoes, shallots and chilli, then add half the juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium. Line a baking tray with foil. Place salmon on tray and grill for 8–10 minutes or until fillets are just cooked through. Break salmon into large chunks with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet instructions. Drain. Toss chopped coriander and remaining juice through rice. Divide rice among bowls and top with salmon, corn salad, lime wedges and coriander leaves to serve.