Cajun beef wraps
Whole grain wrap
172 g, (4 x 43g wraps)
Canned corn kernels in brine, rinsed, drained
65 g, (125g can)
Lean beef mince, raw
20 g, (1/3 cup)
Light whole egg mayonnaise
1 clove(s), crushed
6 cup(s), (1 whole lettuce)
2 medium, chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Finely chop half the capsicum and half the onion. Thinly slice remaining capsicum and onion.
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg, spice mix, corn and chopped capsicum and chopped onion in a bowl. Shape mixture into twelve 2cm-thick patties.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook patties for 3–4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, juice and garlic in a bowl.
- Drizzle wraps with half the mayonnaise mixture. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, sliced capsicum, sliced onion and patties. Drizzle with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Roll to enclose filling. Serve.