Brownie puddings with coffee caramel sauce
Nestle Soleil Crème Caramel
1 cup(s), (250ml)
⅓ cup(s), (75g)
1¼ cup(s), (185g)
¼ cup(s), (25g)
2 tbs, coarsely chopped
instant coffee powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) capacity ovenproof ramekins with oil. Line the bases with baking paper.
- Combine 1 tub of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel, milk and egg in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle puddings with walnuts and bake for a further 5–10 minutes or until the puddings are firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the instant coffee in 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl. Add the remaining tubs of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel and whisk until smooth.
- Serve puddings drizzled with the coffee caramel sauce.