Broccoli, leek and ham frittata
1 whole, thinly sliced
8 medium, lightly beaten
Extra light sour cream
125 g, coarsely chopped
Grated parmesan cheese
½ cup(s), (40g)
1 tbs, chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. [Don’t use fan-forced]. Lightly spray a 20cm-square cake tin with oil and line with baking paper to prevent frittata from sticking.
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add leek and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes or until leek is very soft. Blanch broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender but still crisp. Drain. Cool under cold running water. Drain.
- Place eggs and sour cream in a large bowl. Using a stick blender or whisk, blend until very smooth.
- Place half the broccoli, half the leek and half the ham, evenly spaced, into tin. Pour half the egg mixture into tin and sprinkle with half the parmesan. Repeat with remaining broccoli, leek, ham and egg mixture. Sprinkle top with remaining parmesan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set. Stand frittata in tin for 10 minutes before cutting into 6 pieces. Sprinkled with chives.
- Serve with a mixed leaf salad and roasted cherry tomatoes baked in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.