Berry s'mores slab
Flashed under the grill for a crisp base and melty topping, then topped with a fresh raspberry tang, this easy s’mores treat is too good to miss.
8 cracker(s), plain
40 g, (mini)
No added sugar dark chocolate
50 g, coarsely grated
- Preheat an oven grill on medium. Arrange 8 plain
- Graham crackers, side-by-side, on a non-stick
- baking tray to form a square. Sprinkle with 40g mini
- marshmallows and 50g coarsely grated sugar-free
- dark chocolate. Place tray under preheated grill and
- cook for about 3 minutes or until chocolate melts and
- marshmallows are lightly browned. Gently press 125g
- fresh raspberries over melted topping. Serve warm.
TIP: You’ll find Graham crackers in the international section in some major supermarkets or online. If unavailable you can substitute malted milk biscuits.