Berry delicious ice-cream cake with Turkish delight
Reduced fat vanilla ice cream
1000 g, raspberry ripple flavour softened
99% fat-free, plain Greek yoghurt, unsweetened
- Middle Eastern Cuisine Turkish delight
50 g, Finely chopped
24 g, (2 Tbs), finely chopped
¼ cup(s), Round mint leaves
1 medium, Lightly whisked
250 g, halved
- Lightly spray a 10cm x 20cm loaf tin with oil and line the base and sides with plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the ice-cream and yoghurt in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the frozen raspberries, Turkish delight and pistachios and gently fold to combine. Spoon into the prepared tin. Loosely cover with foil and place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight to freeze.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Lightly brush the mint leaves with a little egg white. Sprinkle the leaves with sugar to lightly coat. Place on the prepared tray and set aside for 1-2 hours to dry.
- Turn the ice-cream onto a serving plate. Top with strawberry, fresh raspberries and frosted mint. Dust with sifted icing sugar to serve.