Banana mocha frappé
Whizz this up in the blender in minutes and you’ll be on your way with all the energy you need to kick start the day.
⅓ cup(s), (85ml), freshly brewed
Unsweetened oat milk
⅔ cup(s), (165ml)
100 g, frozen chunks
1 tsp, (plus an extra ½ teaspoon to serve)
- Place ⅓ cup (85ml) freshly brewed espresso
- coffee in a blender and cool slightly. Add ⅔ cup
- (165ml) oat milk, 100g frozen banana chunks,
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder and 8 ice cubes. Blend
- until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly into 2 glasses
- or travel mugs. Dust with an extra ½ teaspoon
- cocoa powder to serve.
TIP: Frappé will settle and separate slightly so if you’re taking it out and about, make sure you give it a good stir or shake before drinking. If you can’t find frozen banana chunks, you can freeze 1 large fresh banana instead. Peel and break into chunks just before adding to blender.