Baked vanilla cheesecake
Reduced fat oil spread
50 g, melted
Cottage cheese, reduced fat
Light cream cheese
Reduced-fat, vanilla yoghurt
Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
Granulated stevia sweetener
125 g, halved
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly spray an 18cm (base measurement) round springform tin with oil. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in melted spread until well combined. Press biscuit mixture evenly over base of prepared tin. Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Reduce oven to 150°C. Press cottage cheese through a sieve. Transfer to a food processor. Add cream cheese, yoghurt, eggs, vanilla and stevia. Process until smooth. Pour mixture over biscuit base and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until almost set in centre. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven, with door ajar, for at least 1 hour or until cooled (see tip). Cover cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Serve cheesecake topped with fresh berries.