Baked ricotta with basil and semi-dried tomatoes
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
Black olives, drained
50 g, pitted, sliced
2 tbs, finely chopped
½ cup(s), chopped
Grated parmesan cheese
80 g, (8 x 1cm thick slices)
2½ cup(s), (75g)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 140°C fan-forced. Lightly spray four ½-cup (125ml) capacity ovenproof dishes with oil. Line bases with a round of baking paper.
- Combine ricotta, olives, basil, tomatoes, parmesan and egg in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes and smooth the tops with the back of a spoon.
- Cover dishes with foil and place in a deep baking dish. Pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the dishes. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to high. Lightly spray baguette slices with olive oil. Grill for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Remove baked ricottas from the baking dish. Cool to room temperature. Sprinkle baked ricottas with chives and serve with rocket and toasted bread.