Baked fish with chorizo crumb
70 g, (1x70g) finely chopped
White sourdough bread
70 g, torn into small pieces
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
¼ cup(s), roughly chopped
Fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
2 clove(s), thinly sliced
600 g, (4x150g firm fillets)
Sun-dried tomato, not in oil
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chorizo, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until chorizo starts to release oil.
- Process chorizo, bread, parsley, rind and half the garlic in a food processor until it reaches a breadcrumb consistency.
- Place fish, skin-side down, on prepared tray. Press chorizo mixture on top of fish. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked through and topping is golden.
- Meanwhile, cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add remaining garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add beans and sun-dried tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with fish.